Return To Your Roots Festival 2020
Return To Your Roots Festival 2020 is a celebration of OUR hair, beauty health and wellness. The festival embraces all that's positive about African and Caribbean culture and heritage.
Saturday 9th May - Natural Hair and Beauty - Special Guest - Monti Hotloks Morris, celebrity stylist & natural hair educator from Atlanta USA, is back by popular demand!
Sign up for his 2 day - Masterclass,10th & 11th May where he will be training and updating participants in natural hair skills and techniques (please contact organiser for more details).
A family occasion full of positive vibes and energy. If you missed last year, then you don't want to miss this one!!! Come and share in the celebration, fellowship and fun at Return To Your Roots 2020.
What can you expect?
A range of speakers and natural hair experts, stalls, open panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations, films, African influenced fashion show and entertainment.
You will leave informed, educated, inspired, entertained, uplifted and empowered.
Come and join in the journey to self acceptance and wellness...
- Want to know more about looking after natural hair?
- Interested in improving your health and wellness?
- Looking for useful information and guidance on the above?
Well look no further!
Find out all you need to know about natural hair & beauty, experience product demonstrations, get easy maintenance and styling tips. Get useful advice and tips about improving your health, using natural remedies to prevent illness and improve all round wellness.
Natural Hair & Locs Master Class - LOC it UP! - Trainer Monti Hotloks Morris
This course will be delivered by Monti Hotloks Morris - Celebrity stylist and educator
Take this opportunity to invest in yourself and grow your skills
If you are interested in securing a place you must book prior to the class.
Please call 07886305842 only 12 spaces available
• Want to learn how to start, style and maintain locks and earn a full/part-time income?
• Want to improve and build confidence in your locking skills?
• Turning away clients requesting lock styles? Why? Just learn the techniques
• Want to grow your client base by extending your service offer
The Legacy Centre
The Drum, 144 Potters Ln, Birmingham B6 4UU, UK B6 4UU
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
09 May 2020,
09 May 2020, Saturday, 08:00 PM
Get your tickets now
EARLY BIRD TICKETS - Day only - £10 (includes booking fee, till 29th Feb) - Under 16s Free
Day & After Party - £13 (includes booking fee, till 29th Feb)
STANDARD TICKETS - Day only - £15 (includes booking fee) UNDER 16S GO FREE
STANDARD TICKETS - Day & AFTER PARTY - £20 (includes booking fee) UNDER 16S GO FREE
- Amazing stalls: Support small and growing businesses ££££
- African clothes/fabrics, Jewellery, books, natural hair and beauty products, massage therapy, health and wellness products and much more...
Book your tickets today! https://jus-tickets.com/events/roots-festival-2020
More detailed information regarding speakers and workshops nearer the time
Lots more information to follow watch this space!!!!
For more information about stalls and event, contact: Khembe Clarke - 07886305842 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org