Time:6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
ID Required: No
**EVENT FULLY BOOKED**
100 BLACK MEN OF LONDON
A FREE BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Black entrepreneur?
What mindset do you need to build an idea into a business, and then into a brand, and then into an economic legacy that can take care of your children?
Introducing the 100 Black Men of London’s MINDSET OF AN ENTREPRENEUR Workshop
Discover the 7 Principles of Entrepreneurship that every entrepreneur must master to build a successful business that grows.
- a simple test to reveal how efficiently you use your time
- the one personal quality that successful entrepreneurs from Madam CJ Walker to Jay Z depend on
- how to assess what risks to take as you build your business
- specific steps you can take every day to develop your mindset
This is a FREE WORKSHOP (but only 40 places available)
This is also your chance to register to enrol in our fantastic all new programme:
Download the Brochure here
This is a first of its kind Black Owned Business Programme targeted at the specific challenges facing small and micro-businesses owned and run by Black entrepreneurs in the UK.
The programme covers:
- How to develop an awesome Brand that customers love
- Supercharging your Sales & Marketing with strategies that actually work
- How to create an outstanding Customer Experience
- Master your Finances & Accounts
- Building your Business Network
- How to Grow your Business to the next level
- Buying, selling, and investing Black for growth
- How to be a successful business leader
- Effective Communication for entrepreneurs
- and much more…
REGISTER NOW (ONLY A FEW PLACES AVAILABLE)
“Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself!” Marcus Garvey
“I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I endeavour to provide employment to hundreds of women of my race.” Madam CJ Walker
This event is fully booked.