Time:5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
ID Required: No
Join us for an evening of Connecting, Sharing knowledge and Growing in a relaxed environment with positive and progressive, like-minded entrepreneurs for a networking EXPERIENCE including…..
- 1 -2- 1 Business advice by our Team of experienced specialists who are not only at the top of their game but they too are business owners so they really know a thing or two! Including – Business mentors who can advice whether you are a startup or well established, marketing expert to steer you in the direction of business growth.
- Open networking – make new business through referrals, cross promotion, a service for service, joint sales the possibilities are endless
- Guest Speaker – How To Use LinkedIn For Business
- Round the table discussion with solutions
- Tasty Caribbean cuisine!
Featuring Guest Speaker- Tracey Williams, you will discover:
– How to set up a profile
– Learn tips and ideas on how to connect with your target audience.
– How create or curate content that lead to engagement
‘Tracey Williams is a Business Support Specialist with over 12 years experience within Corporate Bluechip Retailers working in Senior HR, Training and Operations.
The last 10 years have focused on providing support and guidance to local business and in particular SMEs to help them identify creative solutions to design, market and promote their business utilising her services, knowledge and experience.
Her areas of expertise lie in Business Planning to help clients to secure funding, where she has had a 99% success rate. She also provides Business Coaching, Marketing and Social Media Support using various online methods to include Facebook Advertising for Business and Social Media Strategy Building.
-LEARN about the benefits of having a separate business and personal linkedin account.
-DISCOVER the Strategies to Implement
-OPPORTUNITY to ask questions and find out anything you would like to know.
GROW your business and your network relationships. CONNECT in person face to face with other Positive, Proactive and Progressive entrepreneurs. Receive business SUPPORT.
Who is it for?
We welcome other businesses who are non-members of Fresh Connections and their guests to attend. Businesses at any level are suitable for this event.
Book your ticket today!
Door opens 5.30pm. Starts at 6 pm sharp! It is important that you arrive on time to benefit from the entire event.
PARTNERSHIPS: If you have a business which could benefit Fresh Connections members, or would like to be a guest speaker feel welcome to get in touch.
In between our regular meetups, why not stay in touch and network via our online forum – It’s free to join, email us at: email@example.com with your name, business and contact number. You’ll discover, that we are all about providing you with VALUE while you network and grow.
We look forward to networking with you!
Bookings are closed for this event.