Time:11:00 am - 3:00 pm
ID Required: No
Who is Soul Vegan?
We are 3 sisters, island girls (born and raised vegan) who dreamt of owning our own restaurant & bakery years ago. After working for our community’s Soul Vegetarian restaurants around the world we have finally made this a reality. Our long-term vision is to open a restaurant in London.
What are we about?
Providing delicious, healthy, reasonably priced, glorious food. And of course… it’s got to be Vegan!
100% Vegan/Plant Based Food
Farm to Table Theme
Full Menu will be published shortly
Vegan Cooking Demonstration
Music & Entertainment
Eating & Drinking
All you need to know about our Supper Club:
We are Excited &….
- Dress Code: Casual- Farm Attire- You can put your hands in the soil and farm with us 🙂
- Public transport (A 15 minute walk from King Henry’s Drive stop on the New Addington Tram; Alternatively the no. 64 & no. 314 buses to New Addington, Goldcrest Community Centre bus stop and then it is a 3 minute walk)
- Parking: There is limited parking in the venue, and street parking around the venue.
- Arrival time: We will start serving from 12:30 onwards. Please arrive on time.
- Food allergies: Please make us aware of any allergies so we can advise. We have a set menu but maybe able to alter items if we know in advance.
- Disabilities: Our venue is accessible, but please contact us if we can do anything further to ensure your time with us is easy and enjoyable.
- Food Hygiene: We take this very seriously, all staff are trained in food hygiene and we follow strict guidelines to ensure food safety & hygiene is of the highest standards.
- Tickets: Adult £18 | Child £8 | Under 5’s FREE
- No Refunds
- Feedback: We love it! Please let us know how we did, be sure to:
- use our comment cards
- write reviews on social media
- email/call us
Please follow us @soulveganuk on Facebook and Instagram