Time:6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
ID Required: No
Michelle Lowe of Joy Spot Coaching (www.joyspot.co.uk) presents the first Mind, Body & Spirit Networking Event taking place at Prana Cafe in Leicester on Thursday, 28 February 2019 from 6:30pm – 9:00pm.
Come and join Michelle and 3 presenters at this event which is being held to bring together both people who are seeking optional ways of improving their mind, body and spirit and those who are curious or professionals who can assist the seekers in finding all their needs in one location.
The event will take place at the beautiful Prana Cafe, a wonderful Vegan cafe in the heart of Leicester city. Prana Cafe is Leicester’s 100% Vegan Whole-food Cafe. www.pranacafe.co.uk Or on Instagram pranacafe.11
Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Entrance fee: £10.00
The evening will consist of:
6:30 pm – Mingling and networking
7:15 pm – Welcome
7:30 pm – 3 professionals in the field of mind, body and spirit will give a short 3 min presentation about the
service they offer.
7:45 pm – 30 sec intro of everyone in the room
8:00 pm – Continue networking
Who is this event for?
- This is for anyone looking to meet individuals who provide these services or to learn more about yoga, personal training, meditation, mindset, relationship coaching, nutrition, health, personal services i.e., massage, rekki, EFT, spa treatments, manicures/pedicures
- This is for anyone looking to improve their mind set, mental health, physical and emotional health
- This is for individuals who want to mingle with like minded people
- This is for anyone wanting to incorporate more self-care & self-love
- Vegans and non-vegans – because Prana Cafe has a delicious selection of food and drink for purchase
What should you bring?
- Please bring your business cards or pen and paper to collect information.
- If anyone is wanting to bring flyers, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to meeting you.If you need further information, do no hesitate to contact Michelle Lowe, Joy Spot – www.joyspot.co.uk
on 07703506070 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.